Freitag, 27. März 2015

Cock Goddesses

This is my picture for the Futacompetition for Hentaifoundry. Actually I never liked Futanari, I allways was into Shemales and Futa seemed more like a softened version of it, but still the topic is awesome and I love Studio Cutepet which seemes to patronise the contest.



So as the topic are angels and goddesses my first idea was to take a classical painting and to reenterprete it with shemales. There are a lot of old paintings with naked girls playing around with each other. I got the impression it was the hentai of that age.

I took some paintings and quickly overpainted them to see which one will work the best for me:



I chose this painting to work with:



I also used a lot of photos as references, I bashed some of them together, to see how the anatomy worked. 

I liked the Idea of a Swan as a symbol for a Penis, what they used a lot in the old paintings and have it in this picture as today we can paint an ocean of cocks and nobody cares.

The painting time was mostly at night and on the weekend, because I have to work in daytime and come home late in the evening, I think this picture took me like 4 working days, which is really a long time for me, as I used to be a fast painter,I think this is because of all the plaining I invested.






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen